I am a troubleshooter, translator, help desk attendant, diplomat, human database, travel consultant, and sometimes amateur psychologist. Do you need a few more hours a week to focus on the areas where your attention is needed the most? I’ll help you leverage your time by taking on the work that can be done by someone else.
I can be your representative and proxy, organizing and coordinating work, talking with external people, triaging and drafting replies to emails and responding to requests. I’ll also handle all the usual stuff – manage your complex meeting schedule; draft and edit correspondence and other communications and materials, optimize your travel, plan and execute internal and external events, and track and report your expenses.
I’ll bring my skills as a PowerPoint pro to help you create compelling materials for marketing, customer and BOD meetings and I’ll be your partner in success.
Look over my services below and contact me!
- Document creation and copy editing
- Word/Pages Processing
- Excel/Numbers spreadsheets
- Triage and respond to emails
- Contact management
- Website support
- Internet Research
- Data Entry/Database Management
- PowerPoint/Keynote Presentations
- Scheduling/Calendar management
- Travel preparation and itinerary development
- Event planning and execution